Danish Startup Group is supporting a selection of notable startups within the Danish startup scene. The following companies are excellent in their way of doing business and deserves our recognition. Read more about them below.
BAKOBA is a Danish construction toy startup. The startup was founded by 3 playful and creative founders who wanted to improve playtime for children all over the world. BAKOBA creates foam based building blocks with endless possibilities for creative creations. The toy improve motor skills and imagination of kids.Learn more
A natural chewing gum free from plastic, that’s vegan and biodegradable. From a converted warehouse in central Copenhagen, the True Gums are today hand-made by a small team of passionate chewing gum aficionados, who work with a non-compromising attitude to ensure top-notch quality in each individual piece of yummy gum.Learn more
CareerMentor is a Danish platform matching mentors and mentees through professional matchmaking based on skills, background and goals. Mentors get to share their knowledge, build network and give back on a platform that qualifies potential mentees reducing the risk of misusing their time and trust. Mentees gets valuable sparring and advice from an experienced person that are not their boss or close colleague.Learn more
A biotechnology platform for non-invasive diagnostics. Impacting global health by improving access to early diagnostic screening tests for infectious diseases. Dianox use a proprietary DNA based biotechnology to detect biomarkers in saliva without the need for trained medical staff or lab equipment.Learn more
Academondo is a new innovative platform that connects you with the ecosystem within life science, Health- and food- tech. By focusing solely on these industries, Academondo has created a universe that is tailored towards helping biotech companies towards key value infliction points.Learn more
Bybi consists of people with widely different social and professional backgrounds and living conditions. The different cultures and personalities meet in honey production, and in a desire to find a place in the community where they can contribute to a better and more spacious one of the kind. Our local production and the daily interplay of bees, people and flowers help create a greener city that is a living of life.Learn more
Female Invest encourages women to get involved in the world of investing and helps them navigate around in the investment jungle. They raise awareness through events, workshops and company visits. Through these happenings, participants will get an introduction to financial markets and different investment strategies.Learn more
Litemotions is a video production company located in Copenhagen. They adapt with the needs of their clients and get the job done, no matter how crazy the idea is. They are passionate about providing the most up-to-date services in the video production industry, while always being cost-efficient.Learn more
Nordic-China Startup Forum is a non-profit, community-run grassroots movement by Nordic and Chinese students and entrepreneurs. Together with the Nordic Chinese startup communities, we arrange organic and recurring events in both regions, In order to lower barriers and increase accessibility between the Nordic and Chinese startup, student and innovation ecosystems. Their mission is to Inspire, Connect and Empower Nordic and Chinese entrepreneurs- and partnership. To enhance their capacity to enter and operate together in each other’s markets.Learn more
Henrik H. Boelsmand is a DSG volunteer and freelance web developer based in Copenhagen with a passion for startups. He works to create outstanding user experiences through websites and applications together with startups and other clients.Learn more
When you make coffee, you use only about 0.2% of the coffee's nutrients; namely, the aroma the boiling water absorbs to become coffee. The rest, the 99.8%, turns into coffee grounds which are thrown in the bin. It's a waste of resources. Instead of throwing out coffee grounds, Beyond Coffee collects it. We use it to grow delicious mushrooms. Mushrooms love coffee grounds. We only collect organic coffee grounds, as our farm is 100% organic.Learn more
Just Plants makes and delivers traditional meals but entirely vegan. They work based on their knowledge that plant-based food is both healthy and sustainable. They want increase vegetables in Danish homes, and believe that plant-based food is the future.Learn more
Interested in becoming a startup partner with DSG? We can provide you with great exposure of your startup and help you attract skilled employees.
Write an email to Danish Startup Group (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide details about your startup. We are looking forward hear to from you!